Through her long association with corporate America, Sally saw firsthand golf’s effectiveness as a business tool. She also learned that men seem to understand this far better than women!
The Sally Little Golf Clinics for Women have been created to help women improve their golf game and to use golf as an opportunity to broaden business opportunities and customer relationships.
The half day clinics are held in major markets, hosted by Sally, and taught by WPGA award winning Coach of the Year, Rae Hast, and other premier WPGA and PGA teaching professionals.
The Clinic experience is one of networking and empowerment… and premier golf instruction.
Player participants receive:
- Personalized instruction, including full swing, putting and short game for up to 64 participants per clinic.
- Lessons on etiquette, pace of play, course management and the rules of the game.
- Personal assessment from a WPGA or PGA Teaching Professional.
- Access to local WPGA and PGA instructors.
- Breakfast, luncheon and networking reception.
- Complimentary gift bag and keepsake photo.
For business enquiries in South Africa please contact Karen Denman at email@example.com